- Self Defense Inside the Home: Avoiding Over-PenetrationPosted 46 days ago
- Is Certification Required to Teach Self Defense?Posted 73 days ago
- Top 10 Tactical TomahawksPosted 80 days ago
- Defending Yourself Against a MobPosted 100 days ago
- Threats That Most Preppers Haven’t Prepared ForPosted 101 days ago
- Self Defense Clothing, Should We Wear Them?Posted 104 days ago
- Learning To Become a Better CoachPosted 133 days ago
- Defence Against Dog AttacksPosted 192 days ago
- How to Become Completely PrimalPosted 220 days ago
- Qualities of a Good Self Defense TeacherPosted 245 days ago
Are You Reading The Best Self Defense Content? Maybe Not!
If you are not reading what we have here at BranaOnline, then NO, you are not reading the best self defense content. But today I wanted to announce the arrival of a “sister” site called Personal Protection Blueprint. This is going to be truly amazing. This site is going to be an E Blog. For those that do not know what an E Blog is, it is simply a blog that comes to you in your email. An Email Blog. Get it?
Now This is Great Content!
This is a project that we have been working on for a while now. Only the absolute BEST content available will be in these emails. Some of the benefits of signing up include:
- First thing First, You get a FREE eBook entitled “The 4 Things Any Attacker Wants From You”
- PLUS you get another BONUS only found within the eBook.
- Getting the very Best content in the world of Self Defense /Personal Protection
- Never have to worry about missing a post, Ever Again.
What do the email blogs include? (Content)
- Why the Psychological Side of Self Defense is the MOST Important
- Every Legal Aspect of Protection Yourself (You don’t want to go to jail for defending yourself, do you?)
- Exercises for developing Awareness, & Recognizing escape routes
- How to Avoid a Potentially Violent Situation in the first place
- How to De-Escalate a conflict Before it gets physical
- Techniques that will actually work in the street. No martial arts BS!
- How to deal with the Aftermath of a violent encounter.
- How to Break the “Freeze”
- And so much more
So Go check it out now, if you haven’t already at Personal Protection Blueprint.com
[tweet username="PrimalSurvivalD" layout="vertical"]
And please: Share this post, link to it, tell anyone who’s thinking about learning self defense, survival, prepping or homesteading – help me to spread the word.
STAY PRIMAL, my friends