- Self Defense Inside the Home: Avoiding Over-PenetrationPosted 30 days ago
- Is Certification Required to Teach Self Defense?Posted 56 days ago
- Top 10 Tactical TomahawksPosted 64 days ago
- Defending Yourself Against a MobPosted 83 days ago
- Threats That Most Preppers Haven’t Prepared ForPosted 84 days ago
- Self Defense Clothing, Should We Wear Them?Posted 87 days ago
- Learning To Become a Better CoachPosted 116 days ago
- Defence Against Dog AttacksPosted 175 days ago
- How to Become Completely PrimalPosted 204 days ago
- Qualities of a Good Self Defense TeacherPosted 228 days ago
Guns or no Guns? That is the question.
Everyone has been talking lately about the whole shooting incident in Arizona that happened a week or so ago. To be honest I didn’t find out about it until a few days ago (I don’t really watch the news). It was a friend that mentioned it. Now because of this shooting the government is really pushing for a gun control law and taking our 2nd Amendment away.
This can not happen! I believe that everyone, and I mean Everyone should possess (and know how to properly use) a firearm. Or even a multitude of different firearms. People should be taught how to handle a handgun, shotgun, rifle, and assault rifle. I also believe that if everyone was packing a weapon and knew how to use it, there would be less shootings and violent crimes.
I once read an article years ago about a few towns in places around the world and one here in America that required anyone that resided in the town to possess a firearm. Well in the article it also mentioned that these towns had virtually no crime at all. And I think honestly that is the way to go.
Here is another one:
GEUDA SPRINGS, Kansas, Nov. 7 – An entire Kansas town will soon be armed after a new law has been passed in Geuda Springs. The city law mandates “every head of household” in Geuda Springs must own a gun.
GEUDA SPRINGS, KANSAS has one paved road, about 50 homes and a city ordinance requiring all of them to have a gun.
The ordinance will go into effect immediately. It reads, “that in order to provide for emergency management of the city, every head of household residing in the city limits is required to maintain a firearm, together with ammunition.”
So my question to you is: Do you think that they should take our guns away or do you think that everyone should have one? Please post your comments.
PS: Don't forget to sign up for our EXCLUSIVE content and updates on the "Subscribe to the Blog" area below. Or at the top of the sidebar -->
And please: Share this post, link to it, tell anyone who’s thinking about learning self defense, survival, prepping or homesteading – help me to spread the word.
STAY PRIMAL, my friends