- Mastering Eskrima Disarms – ReviewPosted 35 days ago
- Self Defense Inside the Home: Avoiding Over-PenetrationPosted 84 days ago
- Is Certification Required to Teach Self Defense?Posted 111 days ago
- Top 10 Tactical TomahawksPosted 118 days ago
- Defending Yourself Against a MobPosted 138 days ago
- Threats That Most Preppers Haven’t Prepared ForPosted 139 days ago
- Self Defense Clothing, Should We Wear Them?Posted 142 days ago
- Learning To Become a Better CoachPosted 171 days ago
- Defence Against Dog AttacksPosted 230 days ago
- How to Become Completely PrimalPosted 258 days ago
7 Nutritional Tips for Martial Arts Athletes
Tip #1. Make nutrition an integral part of your training program. Nutrition should never be an after thought in your training program it should be thought out in advance to meet your nutritional needs. Without proper nutrition,...
- Posted 73 days ago
Primal Eating in Melchor, Guatemala
Yesterday we took a small trip to Melchor, Guatemala (my wife, daughter and two of our friends) to do a bit of shopping. We also went just to go visit and see what it was like. We...
- Posted 185 days ago
Best in Primal (Paleo) Nutrition
Today, I would like to do something a little different than what I normally do on this blog. I would like to give some love out to some people who I look up to in nutrition. This...
- Posted 228 days ago
Why, Oh Why Did I Cheat
Okay, as many of you know, I only eat Paleo. But I really wanted to see what my body would do if I had some grains and dairy thrown into the mix. So this morning, I went...
- Posted 370 days ago
Breakfast Is NOT the Most Important Meal of the Day.
You know, I was thinking a lot about the whole topic of breakfast being the most important meal of the day last night before I went to bed. And at first I thought to myself yes it...
- Posted 376 days ago