- Self Defense Inside the Home: Avoiding Over-PenetrationPosted 27 days ago
- Is Certification Required to Teach Self Defense?Posted 54 days ago
- Top 10 Tactical TomahawksPosted 61 days ago
- Defending Yourself Against a MobPosted 81 days ago
- Threats That Most Preppers Haven’t Prepared ForPosted 82 days ago
- Self Defense Clothing, Should We Wear Them?Posted 85 days ago
- Learning To Become a Better CoachPosted 114 days ago
- Defence Against Dog AttacksPosted 173 days ago
- How to Become Completely PrimalPosted 201 days ago
- Qualities of a Good Self Defense TeacherPosted 226 days ago
“Who Else Wants to Start Taking Self Defense Lessons as an Adult?”
Request Your FREE Quick Start Information Kit Today!
If you’ve always wanted to become more confident, get into better shape and learn how to protect yourself now is your chance to join an adventure and discover what you’ve been missing!
Primal Survival Self Defense is one of the only Self Defense Academies that exclusively teaches adults. So, we know how to get you started in self defense as an adult quicker and more effectively than anyone.
And, we make learning about our self defense program for adults simple and easy.
What’s Included in the FREE Quick Start Information Kit?
When you sign up for more information, you’ll instantly receive:
- Priority email alerts about upcoming trial programs (Usually 1-2 alerts a month).
- Schedule and upfront costs involved.
- Email exclusive offers and bonses.
- AND MORE!
Our program truly transforms people’s lives by making them feel safer and more confident and it can do the same for you, too!
What Makes Primal Survival Different?
- We exclusively teach adults — While other’s are teaching kids and adults in the same classes, we only teach adults.
- No hidden fees or costs — We don’t charge you for colored belt tests, force you to buy equipment or new uniforms when you are promoted.
- No long term contracts are required — We give you the freedom to train here as little or as as long as you’d like.
- We limit class sizes — You’ll never feel like a number in our classes or ever feel like you get lost in the shuffle.
- We teach Self Defense ONLY — Unlike schools that “say” they teach self defense, we actually do. It is the only thing we teach.